
As I expressed earlier, one of my biggest concerns about this tomfoolery diet was that I love to eat. I would describe myself, not as a connoisseur, but as a devourer of food. I just love, love, love, love, love, to eat.
And I'm never full! Thus, how could this the Very Low Calorie Diet (VLCD) - alias: anorexia - possibly satisfy the never-ending void that is my stomach?
I guess that's how this hCG thing works, and why I read the Pounds and Inches book - to better understand the medicine. After eating (a deliciously prepared meal, from my sleepy baby), I was totally full! Tillapia filet with Mrs. Dash, sliced cucumber, and an apple. I couldn't even finsih the apple - I took the rest back to work!
And I'm never full! Thus, how could this the Very Low Calorie Diet (VLCD) - alias: anorexia - possibly satisfy the never-ending void that is my stomach?
I guess that's how this hCG thing works, and why I read the Pounds and Inches book - to better understand the medicine. After eating (a deliciously prepared meal, from my sleepy baby), I was totally full! Tillapia filet with Mrs. Dash, sliced cucumber, and an apple. I couldn't even finsih the apple - I took the rest back to work!
I also only had 750mL water and - gasp! - a cup of plain, boring, black coffee for breakfast, and it seems to be working out well. Hopefully this trend will continue.
No comments:
Post a Comment