Thursday, January 6, 2011

Day #5 - Dinner .... mmmm mmmm Good

I was around the house most of the day and I realized that I think about eating a lot when I'm bored.

I haven't really felt hungry and my stomach hasn't growled or anything at all but the idea of eating was what kept coming to mind.

For anyone that decides to do the hCG diet, please for your own sake, be sure to get "Garlic & Wine Seasoning " from The Melting Pot restaurant.  I swear it is amazing on EVERYTHING!!

I sprinkled some on the shrimp I grilled the other night, which I had left overs for dinner tonight.  And I also sprinkled some on my melba toast and it was also phenomenal.  I even tried it on a cucumber slice and while it was tasty, I opted to have the cucumbers all natural.

It really is insane how little food is allowed.  500 calories a day....but I swear I am not hungry after eating.  And I haven't even had my fruit yet.  I need to decide if tonight I'll have the half of a grapefruit or if I'll have some strawberries.  Decisions, Decisions. 

No comments:

Post a Comment