I cannot even tell you how much my whole body aches from redoing the bedroom on Friday. All I can say is O M G! I was a little concerned that I might lose a little less weight for a few days because of all the activity and my body definitely isn't used to it. I say this because Dr. Simeons says you shouldn't exercise on this diet unless you're already in a normal routine. Well this definitely wasn't normal for me, let me tell you!
But I suppose not eating at all Friday probably helped with some weight loss. I was telling David that I suspect I would see a bigger weight loss day a day or two after not eating all day. And can I just say... I was right!!
Today's weight: 278.2 lbs
That's right baby! That means I've lost a total of: 33.4 lbs. Woohoo!!
At 40 lbs Round 1 will end and then we'll do the three weeks of no carbs and no sugars. I long for those days to arrive! I want bacon and eggs!
No comments:
Post a Comment