Wednesday, January 5, 2011

Day #4 - A little hungry sometimes

Today is the second day of the very low calorie diet.  For lunch I had some grilled shrimp, celery, and an apple.  Can I just say, I hate hate HATE celery.  But I figured I needed a little variety and I was about to head out to run errands and it was quick and easy.

All in all I was able to eat the celery without being totally disgusted.

I felt a little hungry last night and again mid-afternoon today, but I really think it's more of a mental thing.  It wasn't a feeling of starving or anything, so I think I'll just have to get used to not eating so much.

In other news, I had picked up some "Vanilla Creme Stevia" at The Cupboard (the local organic store).  It really makes coffee without cream more bearable.

And I got a nifty little metal water bottle to carry around so I can always have water handy.  I thought drinking 2 liters of water a day would be more difficult but it really hasn't been a problem.

Oh and I ordered a George Foreman grill so that we can toss things on it for quick and easy meals.  That's my birthday present for this year! woohoo!

No comments:

Post a Comment