I'm feeling a whole lot better today. Oh don't be fooled, I'm still sick but my throat isn't on fire, my whole body doesn't ache (as much) and I feel like going to class won't kill me.
I slept a ton in the last 24 hours and I think that really helped me. Plus I went to the store and picked up some sugar free cough medicine and sugar free cough drops yesterday. They helped tremendously!
If you're looking for cough medicine or cough drops on the HCG diet, then you should know that Robitussin makes a sugar free cough medicine and Ricola makes a sugar free cough drop. Both worked wonders for me!
An added bonus of being sick is that I only ate one meal yesterday, so that equates to about 250 calories or so. The amazing part of this diet is that the HCG makes you not hungry most of the time. So not eating anything for dinner last night didn't leave me with hunger pain or anything.
And surely without eating a meal I would report good weight loss from yesterday, right?
Today's Weight: 282.2 lbs
That means I've almost reached 30 lbs lost! Woohoo!
No comments:
Post a Comment