Wednesday, January 19, 2011

Day #18 - I hate being sick

So last night during my night class I started to have a sore throat.  As the night progressed I began feeling worse and worse.  Thankfully I slept ok but I woke up today feeling like death.  So I am headed to the store to look for some sort of throat lozenge and cough medicine that is sugar free.  I sure hope I can find something.

Today's Weight: 283.4 lbs


For those of us keeping track, that means: 28.2 lbs lost in 18 days!!


After seeing that I had lost some more weight and feeling like utter crap, I decided, "Let's try on some smaller clothes."

I am currently wearing a pair of jeans!!  The only pair of jeans I own in fact.  These jeans are 3 or 4 years old and I haven't been able to wear them in almost as long.  Needless to say they look new.  In addition, I was able to put on one of my dress shirts from back when I worked in California!  That was even longer ago.  It fit quite nicely.  Although I didn't try too hard to get the neck buttoned.  But I suspect with a little work the neck would have buttoned, although maybe not very comfortably.

All in all, even though I feel like total crap today, I am quite excited that I am able to fit into clothes from several years back!

No comments:

Post a Comment