Friday, January 21, 2011

Day #20 - Getting over the illness, a new milestone!

I'm so glad that I am able to breathe through my nose again.  It makes it incredibly hard to sleep properly when I have to breathe through my mouth.

Today I spent the day painting the master bedroom because we've lived in our house for about 4 years now and the walls have been a mixture of light blue, dark blue, and white for almost that entire time.

So now they are a lovely color called "Toffee Crunch."  We opted to spend a little more on the paint and get the paint and primer all in one from Home Depot.  I really am super satisfied with the results.  One coat of paint and I swear the room is done!

The hCG journey is still going quite well.  Today I hit a new milestone.  I have now lost a total of 30.0 lbs.

Today's weight: 281.6 lbs


Needless to say I am utterly thrilled with the results of this diet.  According to Dr. Simeons you're supposed to stop the cycle when you've lost 40 lbs so I may get to stop the first cycle before the 45 days is up.  Woohoo!  I look forward to the day that I can eat something different.  It hasn't been hard to follow the dietary plan at all but I just want something different!

Onward to the next milestone of 40 lbs we are heading!  Charge!

No comments:

Post a Comment