Today I weighed myself and was a little surprised to see that my weight had gone up by .8 lbs. One thing that Dr. Simeons talks about, and we've definitely found out for ourselves, is that bowel movements do not happen on a daily basis. I'm pretty used to having that happen daily or sometimes even more often, so this is very strange for me. So it's possible that maybe between fluid weight and not having a bowel movement, the scales showed a higher weight for today.
Either way, I'm not going to stress and worry. I know I haven't cheated on food so it really is virtually impossible that I could have gained any weight. The other alternative is that the scale was off some yesterday, which might explain the huge difference in yesterday's weight from the previous day. No matter, it will all work out in the end!
Today's weight: 279.0 lbs
No comments:
Post a Comment