Today marks the start of my hCG diet (my husband is also embarking on the diet).
I weighed myself for the first time in a long long time and was not shocked to see that I weighed over 300 pounds. 311.6 lbs to be exact.
So there you have it. My highest weight of my entire life.
I mixed the hCG solution and took my first dosage. Thankfully the first two days of the diet require you to pig out and eat lots of fatty foods. So for lunch I had a bacon cheeseburger meal from "Whataburger." I have to tell you, it was quite delicious.
Tonight the husband and I are going to "The Melting Pot" to gorge ourselves on the heaven that is fondue.
So per the diet instructions, today and tomorrow we pig out and then on Day #3 we start the Very Low Calorie Diet (VLCD). This calls for a very strict menu of no more than 500 calories of very specific foods.
From everything I have read, the importance of eating lots for the first two days is to make sure you don't get hungry while the hCG is starting to get into your system. According to Dr. Simeons book Pounds and Inches if you don't load up on food the first two days then you'll likely be hungry and not feel so great the first week or so.
I'm very excited about the diet and all the information I've read about it.
My goal weight: 200 lbs.
Now being only 5'7" tall, that still seems like a fairly hefty weight but taking into account my body type, I really think 200 lbs will be good for me. I suppose when I reach my goal I can reevaluate and see if I want to lose any more.
I'll try to keep my blog up to date and eventually I'll get some before pics posted and some along the journey.
No comments:
Post a Comment