Last night we went to the grocery store to pick up some lean beef. Of course I had to research what to buy online before we went. We were going to pick up some of the 96% lean ground beef but of course they were out of all ground beef because of the impending snow storm.
So we picked up some cube steak and some strip steak, which were both on the list of lean beef cuts. I was looking at the weights of the packages to be sure I could portion them out properly without wasting too much. What I failed to look at was the price. The strip steak was over $18! Thankfully that gave us 4 servings, so I guess it wasn't too terrible. The cube steak was super cheap of course. Needless to say we probably won't be having strip steak too often.
Today's Weight: 296.8
For anyone that is keeping track, that means I've lost 14.8lbs since starting the hCG diet on January 2. Woohoo!
No comments:
Post a Comment